Friday, June 5, 2015

Photo Friday

I have a new editing program that I'm slowly learning how to use. I have a bunch of pictures to edit and email my parents after their visit and haven't quite figured it all out yet. I'm slowly going through tutorials.

We have an exciting weekend coming up! There's a farmer's day parade Saturday, the kids are really excited! I can hear nature baby now "See! See! Tractor! Truck! See!"

It's going to be in the high 80s this weekend and for those of us without A/C, we will be sweating. A and I made popsicles this week, he's very excited to eat them.

photo friday

I took this photo of one on my strawberry plants a few weeks ago. The dew is perfect. I couldn't ask for that better picture. I've been plucking all the blossom so the plants will root but I might have missed one or 2. The kids can't wait to eat them!

Waking up on the weekends is my favorite, not only because I can wake up with out an alarm (I slept in until a whooping 5:30) but waking up with the sun and birds. There are so many song birds singing "Get up lazy bones!"

What have you got going on this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment