Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday Motivation!

crazy weather


Last night... What a night! And not in a good way. A came crying into my bedroom at 1am. I put him back to bed and that was pretty much it for sleeping last night. I, of course, stayed up too late watch Game Of Thrones. And my photo editor decided to take a vacation after the most recent update. On the plus side it's raining so I don't need to water the garden!

Last week my Mother-In-Law was here and of course 2 days before she got here I hurt my back. It's been almost a week and I'm still sore and not able to lift anything. I definitely don't have time for this!
Our weather was crazy-town while she was here! It was sunny and hailing at the same time. Then it was raining, then sunny and raining at the same time. Then super windy and hail. Crazy-town! A said "It's snowing into my boot!"  I love the sound of the rain and hail on the metal roof. In the barn it is so loud! The picture is from the bananas weather.

Wednesday we're having some landscaping done, not the fun kind but having things removed, I'll show you Thursday. I'd like to get the grass cut but it's raining and my back is a mess. I need Scribs to make some more rows in the garden for me, I've planted all the ones that I've made so far. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

I've found a editor but it's slow going, I'm going to keep looking but we'll see how it goes! I've got lots of posts coming up and I'm stuck!

What are you working towards this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment