Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Mandie!

We're officially no longer in our 20s and we've been friends for 15 years? That seems crazy to me! I greatly miss our coffee dates and random shenanigans. Even though our lives are far apart I know there's always someone who appreciates my sarcastic remarks and knows what it's like. I'm so lucky to be able to say that you are my friend and that our kids maybe one day will visit each other in the summers.
We don't see each other often, but I feel like we can always pick up where we left off. I hope you have a wonderful day full of sleep, coffee, a delicious breakfast, and messy kid kisses! Someone… ahem ROB better be letting you rest. Enjoy your day, you're old now! I miss you tremendously!

Love the Scribs family.

I tried to get the kids to sit still and do a cute picture but that didn't happen! And 2 Saturday posts in a row, you're pushing it lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment