Wednesday, March 9, 2016

WIP Wednesday Just some mittens. Regular old mittens.


I still havent ordered more yarn for Mr. Lovebug's construction truck sweater. Friday, I swear! I have one mitten for my Mother-in-Law almost completed. I'm not really following a pattern, just a chart for the outside. So far, so good. I don't really want to put up at photo because she'll see it, but I will show you the palm-side. Not so sassy, once they're in the mail I'll post a photo of them. They're stranded and will be warm. Warm is what she asked for, warm is what they'll be.
Stranded mittens

I need to start some baby things for someone. They're due in May, maybe I'll actually get them out on time. Don't hold your breath! My yarn has finally arrived for my undone sweater from Jen Geigley's weekend. Can't wait!

WIP Mittens

If you follow my instagram, you may have noticed I destroyed my hands yesterday, hence not finishing the thumb and starting the second mitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment