Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Blue moon Fiber Arts Rocking sock club

I first heard about Blue Moon Fiber Art Rocking Sock club a few years ago after Scribs brought me some of their Socks that Rock yarn back from a trip. It's delightful yarn! The sign-ups were closed that year and I vowed to join the following and then I forgot. Whoops! Finally I said, this would be the year. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, thats ok, I'll fill you in. It's a bi-monthly yarn club, they send at least 1 skein and 2 patterns and sometimes little bits and bobs. Sounds fun right? And the colorways are exclusive. Fancy! I'm into it!

This week I received my first shipmen! Check it out  After the Jump




This month's colorways are Shannagans and Sprinkles.

Aren't they pretty?







With the yarn you get 2 patterns, one is socks one not so much. I'm not sure what I will make with these, but I sure do like 'em! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment