Monday, May 4, 2015

Monday motivation

bee


I don't know what it is today but both kids were up early. A came down and was crying at 3:50 and N was crying at 5:50. I was having a delightful dream starring Eric Northman. Oh well.  I think they're in cahoots. Either way I've been up since 4, I'm tired and have a ton to do as usual!

This weekend I almost finished making the rows in the garden. I broke a pitchfork in half in the process! I got some planting done too! Scribs is this close to finishing the coop! Our Droopy chicken isn't any worse so there's that.

I'm hoping for a rainy day this week to whip my house into shape. It's bad! There just isn't enough hours in a day. I need about 6 more waking hours.

This week if I get everything planted I'll be happy! What are you working on this week?

May the 4th be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment