Wednesday, January 21, 2015

30 Day Photo Challenge day 21

a portrait without a face.


I definitely blew it last week! Partially because I didn't really find the subjects interesting and partially because I got into cleaning/painting my kitchen like a crazy person. I'm going to try and make up for it this week but I still have to paint the trim in my dinning room and there will be a post about that later! 
So here it is, my faceless portrait, I took it last week while messing about with bubbles and reflections. 

If I do another photo challenge, I think I'll do one that more technique based. I really have no interest in taking pictures of what is in my bag or shoes. I would rather spend a week learning how to get bokeh or long exposures. 

Today as soon as I put my camera away of course 2 eagles were fighting for about 10 minutes. So it goes. What's next? Inspirational. Sounds good!





(Days 1234567910111213 & 15)

No comments:

Post a Comment