Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WIP Wednesday Under the Sea blanket

Progress!

under the sea blanket

I'm on the last repeat. It's almost finished and I can't wait to get this off my needles! Technically I still have a full repeat to do, but I don't think I'll have enough of the cornflower blue yarn, or I might but it would be close. Instead of ordering one more skein I just decided to skip the last repeat, no one will know. Expect anyone who reads this, or ravelry and myself. I have one more light blue, one more dark blue wave, then the top bit and the rest of the border. I might be getting ahead of myself, but I think this will be the last WIP Wednesday with the Under the Sea Blanket! Fingers crossed!

I'm excited I have some baby knits to do next! I love knitting baby clothes and hats! That'll be next WIP Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment