Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday motivation!

Holy moly it's March! How did that happen?
This weekend was great! Scribs scheduled a day of relaxing got my birthday. The best present! The rest of the weekend we play outside, started some garden prep. I finally finished N's dresser. I just need to choose some hardware. Sunday we took a stroll down to the river and we saw the first flower in bloom. Spring is here! 

Last week I finished cutting the lawn, it only takes 2 and a half hours. At least I don't need to go to a gym living on a farm!

This week I'm going to do my regular chores, clean the gutters (ugh!), get started on my March deep-clean (more on that to come! I started yesterday and I'm super pumped!) and hopefully get some yard work done. It's going to be another beautiful week in the pacific northwest, we're going to spend some time outside!

old farm truck

My favorite, beautiful mountains! What are your goals for the week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment