Thursday, March 26, 2015

Turning 30

I am now officially 30. Honestly, it doesn't seem like a big deal, at all.
A lot has happened in the last 10 years. Marriage, babies, farm, moving a billion times. 
I'm always excited to see what's next, chickens, maybe cows, kids growing up, maybe a vacation at some point!, growing my photography and knitting skills. I definitely need to carve out some time to myself. Prior to my birthday, I couldn't tell you the last time I had a hair cut, did something just for me or spent time alone. 

Scribs really did amazing with birthday planning this year! We are not making a big deal people. He scheduled a day a beauty (without me knowing!) I had a facial, massage and got my hair done. I also had some walking around time by myself, I even splurged and had coffee by myself! And for a late dinner we had chinese! It was a great day, I would have never planned it for myself and I'm so grateful Scribs did! I know he was in cahoots with some people. You know who you are!

What's to come in the next decade? Who knows?! I'm looking forward to it!

thirty
(Isn't this photo lovely? Special thanks to B. Marie over at Never Date A Writer check out her blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment