Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday motivation

I'm going to try something new on Mondays! Writing what I'm looking forward to for the following week, what I'd like to accomplish, what we did on the weekend and what's been going around here. I had this lovely post crafted in my head. Then I walk into the living and find the dog, (whom has never peed or chewed anything in the house) peed on the carpet. Not happy. Lovely post out the window, muttering profanities under my breath top priority.

This week I will finally be 100% finished painting my dining room. I have little touch ups left and I'm hope I'll be able to get that done this week or early next week and be able to show you! This has been lingering for what seems like an eternity. I'm also hoping to get N's dresser finished, again feels like a project that has been going on for way too long.
Our drains have been gurgling when we flush for longer than I care to admit. I climbed up on the roof the other day to try and rinse the vent free of debris, no luck. Time for more aggressive measures, getting a plumber auger. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure. TNT?

This weekend was beautiful! (Sorry East Coast!) We played outside most of the days, I did some much needed cleaning including taking apart N's window and giving it a good scrub. Good lord, it was DISGUSTING! More on that another day.

Today will be more of the same, it's supposed to be another nice, warm day. Outside we will be, with a few errands in-between. My laundry for the day is already hung outside, blowing in the breeze. I'm hoping it isn't too breezy and I lose my towels! The grass is beginning to get a bit long, maybe I'll get the lawn mower out of the loft today and get some yard work done this week. Who knows, spring is definitely here on the farm!



Foggy Morning Scribsfarm

We had a beautiful sun rise Sunday morning, lots of fog! I loved it! What are you hoping to accomplish this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment