Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday Motivation

monday motivation

Yesterday morning we had the most glorious and surprising sunrise rainbow!

Another week has past and I'd like to think I was productive! I made pickled zucchini and yellow squash (check 'em out tomorrow!), we harvested a bunch from the garden that I now need to take care of!

I already vacuumed and have the last load of laundry from the hamper hanging outside. Too bad the hamper will be filled again in a few days. This morning I got up on the roof and (hopefully) took care of some wasps. Those little buggers made a nest inside a toilet vent.

This week I should probably cut the grass. It's been so dry I haven't had to cut it since May or June. It's just starting to get a bit long, so I'll take care of that this week. And maybe wash my floors, but that's not too likely, let's be real!

What are you working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment