Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday Motivation

moon over mountains


This weekend we had such nice weather! We had a beautiful full moon this week too! I'm surprised how cool this picture I took with my phone. Cool, huh? We spent a lot of time outside, we had friends over, the dog got a new rope ball and we got the wood for our chicken coop! I can't wait for Scribs to get it built! The kids got new shoes that they refuse to wear outside!

Last week I put in big dent in my March deep-cleaning project. I'm so pumped to keep working! I didn't get the gutters cleaned (oh well!). I did get caught up on all the laundry! For once the laundry hamper is empty, towels and sheets included!

This week I'd like to clean my washer and dryer, and clean the windows in the laundry room. That's it. Nothing crazy!

What are you up to this week? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment