Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday Motivation

This weekend was very productive! I have my the Under the Sea blanket blocking, I cleaned the chicken box, cut the grass, Scribs did a ton of work on the coop, and got some seeds started. I'm sure there is more that I'm forgetting.

I'm almost done my laundry room deep clean! I need to do a little more washing and vacuuming before I am ready to share. I'm cutting it a bit close, I know! That's my main project for the week, finishing that silly room. I'm looking forward to sharing!

Um… how is it already almost Easter? That means we've been living in Washington for a whole year. It went by really quickly!

Old farm truck


My favorite part of this picture is the tree in the bottom right corner, and the falling down fence that has since been replaced.

How was your weekend, I hope it was great!

1 comment: