Can you believe it's 2016, I certainly can't! 2015 was a big year for us with really great highs and really low lows.
This year I've got goals!
- Paint every ceiling and the 3 bedrooms
- Build a fence, even if it's just cattle panels.
- Improve the garden (more on that coming up later)
- New play set for the kids, the death trap has got to go!
- Upgrade a few things in the house the dishwasher, get a few bookcases, figure out a better toy stage system, some new light fixtures for above the table and the bed rooms.
- Stop looking like a hobo all the time. I should to start getting my hair done regularly (once a year doesn't cut it and that'll give me some knitting time), get some new jeans. Mine are bad! And just take a little bit of time for myself, I'd like to not be so tired all the time
- I'd like to knit something nice for myself, it'd been a long time since I made anything for me. I have a ton of this I'd like to make but always end up starting a project for someone else.
I think my goals are reasonable and all very do-able. I'm keeping it simple for 2016.
What are you working towards this year?