Wednesday, June 10, 2015

WIP Wednesday

Some friends of ours are having their first babies! Two couples each having a baby, not one couple with multiple babies. The first squishy snuggle bug is due at the end of the month and the second isn't until September. Good thing I just started working on these projects, leaving it until the last minute.

For the first time a long while I'm excited about knitting something! I'm about halfway through this Eli Dress . I'm using knitpicks wool of the andes Worsted on size 7 needles. I'm pretty happy with the everglade heather color way. I'm kind of a jerk not using yarn thats machine washable, but I guess they'll just have to deal.

For some reason I seem to be incapable of reading this pattern correctly. I've had to rip back sections at least 3 times. The pattern is written straight forward but I must be too tired to read properly. Or I've been too distracted by Game of Thrones. Can we talk about John Snow for a while? Anyways back to the point...

Knitpicks WotA

I have 2 other baby things to knit after this dress. I love knitting baby things, they're so quick. I'm always tempted to make things I want to make with cool construction like this, (I want one in my size) but I always end up opting for things that non-knitters will like.

knitpicks worsted WotA


Speaking of knitters, how do you get good WIP photos? Do you block it? This morning I had one heck of a time trying to get a decent shot of the leaf details.

No comments:

Post a Comment