Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday motivation

So my internet isn't working now... I litterally can't do anything online on my computer. We live just outside the realm of working Internet, which is complete BS. Our ISP basicly refuses to give us faster speeds even though we're paying for "up to 12mb/s". Ah, those two word "up to"... we've NEVER had faster than 3mb/s. It is 2015, right? I'm not accessing the internet via an 3.5" disc AOL sent in the mail? Way to blow it Frontier.  Anyway back to the point...

It's Monday! Mine is going smashingly well as you can probably tell. I'm writing from my phone, which is always a joy given how accurate autocorrect tends to be!

This weekend was my Mom's birthday, I made berry blondies and we had take out Chinese for dinner. Pretty good! They head back to the frozen northern tundra today. This week will be a rough one for the kids, trying to get back in the swing of things.

I'm hoping to get some transplanting in the garden done,  I have some empty space and my little seedlings are ready to spread out.
I need to clean my vacuum too. I know a certain small child that loves to spray with the hose. He can take care of that for me!

Sorry no photo, it's pretty hard to upload when frontier is taking a nap.

What are you up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment