Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Motivation


How was your weekend? Can you believe it's August, already?! Where did the time go? I'm pretty sure I say that every month. This weekend was hot as hotness.  Scribs bought the kids a pool and they've barely left it since.

What's with the dishwasher you ask? I spend my morning taking apart and deep cleaning this beast. Why? My dishes weren't coming out clean. I ran a cycle with a empty cup on each rack and nothing else, both came out full of gunk. I cleaned the dishwasher last year when we moved in so it needed to be done again. See that grey thing at the bottom of the door? That was literally full of gunk, a squishy mass of gunk. It was disgusting. There was a bunch of broken glass in filter and near the chopping arm. I'm not sure where it came from (not me!) but now it's sparkley and clean. When was the last time you cleaned your dishwasher? If can't remember or never is your answer, I highly recommend doing it. Just google how to take it apart and clean it. Depending how dirty it is, this could take half and hour to a few hours.

I've got a jam packed week. I've started getting too over-whelmed with my to-do list, so I've started planning me week with what I'm going to do each day before the kids get up and at nap time. Everyday I do a load of laundry and hang it first thing, so that's a given. Today my A.M. chore was clean the dishwasher, that alone was a huge project and took almost 3 hours while doing other things too.
Tomorrow, I'm cleaning my camera and canning salsa
Wednesday, making waffles and watering the garden
Thursday sort recycling and put the trash out, wash sheets
Friday water the garden
Saturday clean the bathroom
Sunday water the garden

We're on a voluntary water restriction so watering is only Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

What are you working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment